SELECTED PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS
- Collaborated with a multidisciplinary team to divest non-operated override royalty interest and working interest assets which resulted in $2,300,000 of revenue.
- Reconciled $982,395,601 of Net Present Value discounted at10% of 8/8ths proved year-end reserves which resulted efficient asset management, budgeting, and well planning.
- Performed volumetrics on conventional wells that were evaluated for potential recompletion. This resulted in an additional 33.529 Bcf in Behind Pipe reserves.
- Performed quarterly Security Exchange Commission deterministic reserve. This resulted in reserves for reporting and constructed a list of workover wells for the operations team.
- Delivered economic results for acreage bolt-on acquisitions which resulted in senior management being aware of the cost to acquire in various commodity environments.
WillRich Energy Advisors
2016 – Present
Reservoir Engineer, Eagle Ford and Permian Basins and San Joaquin Valley Fields
- Completed steam flood metrics sheet which verified mid-year 2016 capital. This accounted for $233,853,700 in remaining capital cost.
- Performed due diligence on revenue interest for non-op parties to ensure accurate timely payments accounting for over $350,000.
- In-training for reservoir simulation software; This will provide an additional method to estimate production.
Tulsa, OK and Denver, CO
2013 – 2016
Reservoir Engineer, Piceance Basin, Tulsa, OK 2015 – 2016
- Identified leased acreage that would produce an incremental $1,000,000 in revenue per well as compared to the current average estimated ultimate recovery for legacy wells. This resulted in a formula that gave our team a measure towards improved efficiency.
- Compiled a new operations process to predict and avoid liquid loading in gas wells which resulted in an increase in free-flowing time, and prevented remedial workovers.
Reservoir Engineer, San Juan and Green River Basins, Tulsa, OK 2014 – 2015
- Collaborated with Geologist to calculate drainage areas of older vertical oil wells which resulted in optimal well placing of newly drilled horizontal oil well laterals.
Production Engineer, Williston Basin, Denver, CO 2013 – 2014
- Wrote procedures for workover events which included clean outs, ESP installs/pulls, and initial rod-ups/pump changes which resulted in workover cost reduction.
University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
Bachelors of Science in Petroleum Engineering.
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
- Young Professionals in Energy
Community and volunteer
- The Houston Food Bank
- The Beacon – John S. Dunn Outreach Center