Robert P. Artzberger
1994 – Present
- Evaluate projects for acquisitions, divestments, field development and exploitation. Geographic areas include the Gulf Coast, Rocky Mountain and Mid-Continent Regions, Texas, California and Canada.
- Clients include Blue Ridge Energy Group, Brayton Operating Co., Crawford Energy, Inc., J.R. Butler & Company, Randall & Dewey, Rocksource Energy Corp., Ryder Scott Company and R.A. Lenser & Associates.
Beacon Exploration Company and Affiliates
Vice-President 1985 – 1994
Engineering Manager 1974 – 1985
- Managerial oversight of all acquisition, production and operations functions.
- Successfully evaluated and closed on producing property transactions with values in excess of $50MM.
- Prepared combined quarterly development and operating budget for operated and non-operated interests in over 300 wells. Geographic scope includes the Rocky Mountain and Mid-continent Regions, Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, Texas, Louisiana, and California.
- Supervised an acquisition and production staff of 12 professionals.
- Responsible for all engineering and reserve reporting.
- Maintained investor relationships.
- Audited oil and gas properties for acquisitions, reserve-based borrowing and estate tax purposes.
- Lending Officer with a major bank.
- Operations Engineer for offshore and onshore properties.
- Drilling and Completion Engineer.
University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
Bachelor of Science, Petroleum Engineering
- Continuing Education through SPE and industry schools and seminars. Including but not limited to: 3-D Seismic, Ethics for Engineers, Horizontal Drilling, Production Facilities Design and Installation, Production Optimization Using Nodal Analysis, Prospect Profitability and Risk Analysis, The Engineer’s Approach to Texas Oil and Gas Regulation
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- Texas Independent Producers and Royalty Owners (TIPRO).
- Texas Alliance of Energy Producers
- Alumni Association University of Oklahoma
- Pi Epsilon Tau
- Tau Beta Pi